Monday, March 22, 2010

Everybody's Growing

Ahh, Spring is upon us.  We had a "Classic Colorado Spring Welcome" - a foot & a half + of snow on Friday; 60's & sunshine (read: tank tops & flip flops!!) by Sunday.  Love it. 

Eden is a great addition to the family.  She has a sweet and calm temperament yet the energy and zest of a puppy.  She is nearly 55 pounds at 4 1/2 months.  We're enjoying her immensely.  It is fun to work with her and watch her grow and change.  I snapped these shots Saturday morning on a walk behind our house.   

I'm doing well.  We have entered the third trimester and everything is continuing to progress smoothly.  June is rapidly approaching!  The baby and I are growing and changing every day.  My great friend, Jess, is also having a baby.  It is due a few weeks after ours.  Here, the four of us share a moment before heading out on a walk.
We have shared a lot in our lives and I am so thankful to be sharing this with her, too.  We've come along way from Bexley Rec Volleyball which is probably where we met when we were 11 or thereabouts.  Definitely looking forward to pushing the strollers together this summer.
PS - The envelope remains sealed.

No comments: