Thursday, September 23, 2010

Eden-Girl

Eden-Girl
Our sweet Eden.  6 months ago, I was 110% sure we were crazy for getting Miss Eden.  She was a zany puppy in the body of a large, adult-sized dog.  That's a lot of puppy.  We worked a lot on training her, feeling as though we had to have a finished product by the time Logan arrived.  As we left a training session for the hospital, I was a little unsure about how it would all pan out.   

Almost as tall as Brian when he's standing, too
Mommy-Puppy Moment
As she nears her one year birthday (Nov. 6), I'm thankful that we have her. We continue to work with her although we're not as diligent as we could be.  She is still a zany puppy in the body of an even larger, adult-sized dog (and still growing). But, she is sweet and playful and loving. She is gentle, albeit a bit clumsy at times, with Logan. And, she seems to enjoy us, too; even if we aren't a herd of goats. I'm sure Logan and his boys will seem like goats soon enough.
Protecting her flock while we work in the yard
Brian the Lion Tamer

No comments: