Logan and I hopped on a plane last weekend and went to Ohio. Logan got to meet my brother and his wife and had a good visit with Gram. Flying went mostly well. Luckily, Logan charms people with his smile before the flight so that they sort of forgive him for any fussiness during.
When my brother was born, my mom and dad bought an antique wicker baby buggy. I think it was made in the 1920s. My mom brought it out of the attic, cleaned it up and restored the fabric. We took Logan on a walk and stopped by several of her friend's houses to show him off.
 |
| Gram with Logan in the buggy |
I finally got to introduce Logan to my brother, Seth, and his wife, Mary. I'm thrilled that they got to meet. They had a lot of fun together making faces and silly sounds. Logan had a lot of fun with them.
 |
Logan and Uncle Seth
|
 |
| Aunt Mary, Logan and Uncle Seth |
 |
| Goofing with Gram |
We happened to be there Super Bowl weekend. And, the Steelers were playing! Sadly, they lost. Here's a bit of pre-game fun with Logan's auntie and uncle.
 |
| Go Steelers!! |
We also got to visit with my childhood friend, Shannon and one of her sons, Jake. It was fun to get to introduce her to Logan and have him "play" with Jakey. A little snapshot of what's to come for us as well.
 |
Shannon, Jake and Logan
|
Next stop: Sayulita, Mexico!!! Logan and I are going to Mexico with a girlfriend and her son the first weekend in March. Just a quick trip - Thursday to Monday. I'm so excited to go to the beach and introduce Logan to the sand and surf. It sounds as though this town is pretty touristified but it will be fun to have Logan exposed to another culture and language also. And, he is getting his passport which is super exciting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment