This past Friday we rolled out of Boulder, fought the instinct to get on I-70 West toward Moab, got on I-70 East toward Ohio and arrived in Bexley an uneventful 21 hours later. We celebrated Christmas with my Mom, Seth and Mary on Saturday which was a lot of fun. Good people, fun gifts and good food.
Frah-Gee-Lay...Mary and her family have a tradition of watching "A Christmas Story" every year. This year she was surprised with her very own leg lamp!
Mom got a new tv and dvd player
A new bike helmet and scarf for me.
We got to visit with Shannon, Matt and Austin last night. We ate pizza, watched Rudolph and got to catch up a bit. Sadly, I didn't take any photos. Tomorrow we're off to Pittsburgh for a quick stop and then on up to NY to visit with family McMahon.
We got to visit with Shannon, Matt and Austin last night. We ate pizza, watched Rudolph and got to catch up a bit. Sadly, I didn't take any photos. Tomorrow we're off to Pittsburgh for a quick stop and then on up to NY to visit with family McMahon.
No comments:
Post a Comment