Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gram!

Gram came to visit last weekend.  We had loads of fun.  She brought lots of toys that belonged to my brother and me.  I definitely remember playing with some of them as a child, especially, my pull along dog which I had trouble sharing.  Logan seems to enjoy them, too.  He had a great time with Gram.  She sang him lots of songs and nursery rhymes.

Friday afternoon, we had lunch with Jessica and Emerson.  Having watched Jessica grow up, too, I know my mom really enjoyed meeting her baby.  And, of course, Logan and I love getting together with them.
Jessica, Emerson, Logan & Keira at Breadworks
Eskimo Kisses
Rare Family Portrait
Eden trying to "share" Logan's pull along doggy
Gram and Logan studying the rainforest
Having a morning laugh
Logan continues to grow and change and develop.  He is becoming more interactive every day which is super fun.  Still working on sitting, rolling over and such.  He smiles and coos and laughs a ton.

No comments: