11 months! Wow, time goes by fast. I know, I know, it only speeds up with time (or is that age...what's the difference, right?) Anyway, Logan's fun factor dramatically increases every day. He's zooming around the house on his hands and knees, pulling up, sitting down, he started heading up the stairs once and is saying things that sound like "mom" and "dad". Here are some recent snapshots.
 |
| Moving along the hearth |
 |
| precious |
 |
| Like Mama & Daddy, going for the beers! |
I marked another year this week. Thanks to some birthday money, I splurged for the rest of the bill and bought a new point and shoot, Canon S95. It is amazing. Love this thing. Here are some photos from the new camera:
 |
| Yes, she's taller than I am |
 |
| My Colorado Boy |
 |
| Enjoying the view at Royal Arch |
 |
| A little post hike snuggle-wuggle |
No comments:
Post a Comment