A few weeks ago, Brian's brother came to visit. Logan called him "Unca Devin". We all had a great time with him. Kevin is really great with kids. He is super fun and creative for play and yet firm with behavior. A perfect balance!
Kevin was a huge help for me and Brian, too. He played with Logan while Brian and I climbed for a bit. He went with me to meet the tow truck driver (Subaru got an ouchie - sheared off lug nuts! yowza. Fortunately, no accident occured). And, best of all, he worked on the plow truck. He installed the new starter motor - solo, helped Brian with the welding, the electrical issues and the gas leak. Yes, I think we'll get another year out of that beast. Now, if it would just start snowing. I guess it can wait until Brian's jobs that are mostly outside are complete.
It is nice to have him in the house. I enjoy watching Brian and Kevin together. They are so different and yet work together well (nice job, Betsy and Paul!). And, Logan has so much fun with him. He was talking about Unca Devin for a long time after he left.
Regretfully, the camera never left the shelf while he was here. I hope that we can see him again soon. Some day we need to get our patooties to Buffalo in the summertime and ride on the Escape Key (his boat) with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment